Unfortunately the club have made the decision to cancel the Herm Swim this weekend due to lack of support boats. Swimmers please could you ensure that you let your kayakers know.
We desperately require more support for both the Herm Swim and Bay Swims to ensure that they can take place safely. If you know of anyone that is able to help at these swims, please let us know.
We are looking at future dates for the Herm Swim but cannot confirm anything just yet.